15th feb, 2022
Offset Printing in Nairobi
Offset printing in Nairobi Kenya for all your long run / bulk commercial printing orders with consistent high quality.
This is a printing method used for commercial / mass printing services in which images on metal plates are transferred to rubber blankets or rollers and then to print media which is usually the paper
Our offset printing presses run at fast speeds of up to 15,000 sheets per hour which be a guarantee for maximum production and timely delivery of your print jobs
We can handle any standard paper sizes ranging from A4 size to A0 printing sizes either land scape or portrait orientation.
Flyer design ideas:
- Grab your audience’s attention with color.
- Choose imagery that makes an impact on your audience.
- Use icons and graphics as imagery.
- Create an impression with an incentive.
- Experiment with text effects.